SDLC-6 Lightning Strike Counter Digital 6 digits IP65Product Manual1. IntroductionSDLC-6 water-proof lightning counter is an universal type lightning counter. When the lightning protection circuit system is normal, there is no lightning current in the discharge line, the lightning counter don''t count. When the lightning current is discharged to the ground, the lightning counter can induce it and counts correctly.SDLC-6 water-proof lightning strike counter is suitable for all SPD, lightning rod, etc. It can induce the discharge current and count, and then display the number of lightning strike in the screen. This Lightning Counter can count accurately. If power failure, the operational data won't lose. It takes the advantages of dust-proof and water-proof, etc.
2. Technical Parameter Type Waterproof Lightning Strike Counter Minimum Counting Current(8/20 s) 500ACount Number 0-999999 times Down Conductor Maximum Diameter D 25mmMeasure L*W*H 100 x 68 x 70mm Working Humidity : 95%Operating Temperature -40 -850C
3. Installation Instruction
1) SDLC-6 waterproof lightning counter can be installed at the ground wire of power SPD or the down conductor bare part of lightning rod. The installation diagram is as follow:
2) Loosen the two screw nuts in the back of lightning counter, spring washer and flat gasket, remove the clamp, to put the ground wire of power SPD and or the down conductor bareness part of lightning rod between the two screw nuts, and then put the pressing plate, flat gasket, spring washer, screw nuts, tighten the two screw nuts.
3) Pay attention to ground wire of power SPD or the down conductor of lightning rod, Installation and wiring diagram (bareness part of lightning rod and the mounting plate,pressing plate. The contact segment must be well connected to low down the contact resistance, to make sure the counting accuracy).
4. MaintenanceSDLC-6 waterproof lightning counter doesnt need special maintenance. Annually, to check the ground wire of power SPD or the down conductor bareness part of lightning rod, to see whether the contact segment is well connected or not.