Pipe In Pipe ??? A Safe Earthing Electrode Pipe In Pipe - A Safe Earthing Electrode consist of the metal alloys and natural compounds, is able to provide a highly conductive and corrosion free earthing. The electrode is made from custom-made G.I. Tube with adequate galvanization (i.e., between 80-100 ??) to ensure maximum prolonged service life. The PIP contains a heterogeneous rich crystalline mixture that protects the main earth electrode from corrosion in the soil.provides solutions as per clause 14.5 of IEEE 80 2000 for your grounding requirements. Over the years, experts have developed an earthing system for corrosion-free grounding ideal for most type of soil conditions and environments. Proper earthing helps customers to save money by preventing damage to costly equipment and increase productivity by eliminating unnecessary downtime.
1. Augur / Drill / Bore a hole of 8 - 10 Inch in diameter at a place where earthing is to be done, to a suitable depth of 2 - 3 meters (Electrode Length)
2. Place the Earthing Electrode inside the pit
3. Make slurry of back fill compound and apply to the bottom of the pit.
4. Re-Fill the empty space around the Earthing Electrode with fine sieved clay or agricultural soil
5. While re-filling the space, pour adequate water in the PIT intermittently.
6. Compact the soil around the Electrode tightly and nicely.
7. Again pour adequate water at least 3 - 4 feet around the earthing Electrode.
8. Test the earth resistance of the Electrode and if the result is satisfactory, then connect it with the equipments.
9. If the result is not satisfactory, then allow the Electrode some time (2/3 Weeks) for setting of the soil and then check it & connect it.
10. If the soil is of high resistivity, semi rocky or rocky soil, use back - fill compound only for refilling the PIT.
11. To achieve desired results you may need to parallel the earth pits for high resistive soil. Backfill Compound:It is a specially developed conductive compound tested by CPRI; which is capable of absorbing and retaining the moisture for a long time; it reduces the soil resistivity and helps in faster dissipation of fault current. Fluctuation of ohmic value is minimum. It eliminates the use of corrosive compounds such as salt, charcoal etc. around the earthing electrode.
Features:Economic and reading to use Earthing Technology for Domestic, Industrial LT & HT Users Very Simple Fit & Forget Installation Corrosion, Weather, Water resistant, Highly Durable, Life Saving & Cost Effective Solution for the lifetime.Proper earthing ensures longer life for all electrical & electronic equipments.Fluctuation of OHMIC value is least (Within Safe Limits)